Policies For Whitening Services
There are many products and techniques available for patients who want to achieve a brighter smile, and with so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the method that is right for you. The best way to begin any teeth-whitening regimen is to schedule an appointment and talk to your doctor about the differences between in-office professional whitening and at-home whitening. Known as the "Whitening Specialist" in many states, certifying dental team members to perform whitening procedures. She has whitened over 2200 patients and has her own column in the Dental Product Report for team evaluation of dental products and materials. Whitening Shop is passionate about creating confident, bright smiles. We provide dental office quality service at affordable prices. We aim to get to know each client for a more personal experience before providing premium professional care.
Some of our Policies to protect the client and our team of clinicians
- KIDS OR EXTRA GUESTS ALLOWED DUE TO CROSS CONTAMINATION AND INTERRUPTION OF APPOINTMENT.
- ALL APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE BOOKING FEE THAT GOES TOWARD THE TOTAL COST OF SERVICE.
- TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT A 48 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED. IF YOU FAIL TO RESCHEDULE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOOKING FEE. ONLY ONE (1) TIME RESCHEDULING IS ALLOWED. IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMPLETELY CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOOKING FEE NO MATTER THE TIME FRAME. TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL YOU PLEASE TEXT YOUR ARTIST. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE ARTISTS PHONE # IN YOUR APPOINTMENT REQUEST THAT WAS SENT VIA EMAIL/TEXT WHEN THE APPOINTMENT WAS BOOKED.
- ANY CLIENT ARRIVING MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE WILL BE SUBJECTED TO AN EXTRA CHARGE OF $50 OR YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL FORFEIT THE BOOKING FEE. IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE THE CLIENT WILL NEED TO PAY ANOTHER DEPOSIT. NO-SHOWS AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT THE BOOKING FEE.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY GIVEN REASON.
- Restrictions Apply If:
- MUST BE 18+ YRS OF AGE
- ANY TREATMENT, MEDICATION, OR ILLNESS/DISEASE THAT COMPROMISES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- MITRAL VALVE DISORDER OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (WE NEED DOCTORS NOTE WITH CLEARANCE)
- EPILEPSY OR HAS EXPERIENCED FAINT SPELL OR SEIZURES
- PACEMAKER OR MAJOR HEART PROBLEMS (WE NEED DOCTORS NOTE WITH CLEARANCE)
- SICK (COLD, FLU, ETC.) IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE CALL TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU,YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AS A CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT INFORM US AND PROCEED WITH THE APPOINTMENT WE WILL REFUSE TO SERVICE YOU ON THE DAY YOU COME IN AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOOKING FEE.