Whether you've just finished whitening your teeth or you'd like to try a whitening toothpaste before taking on a formal whitening regimen, Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste will do the trick. Unlike most toothpastes that you buy at the grocery or drug store, Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is doctor-formulated to be the highest-quality professional-grade toothpaste on the market. When Opalescence introduced this toothpaste, it was only available exclusively through your dentist's office.
1. Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste helps whiten non-chemically whitened teeth, but also serves as a great maintenance/follow-up to patients who wish to keep their recently whitened teeth sparkling. It's even great for kids over the age of two.
2. Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste releases fluoride each time you brush, and has shown to have a high uptake rate into the enamel of the teeth1, helping to reduce and protect the teeth from cavities2.
3. Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste features the lowest dentin abrasion rates4 when compared to other leading whitening toothpastes on the market, making it safe for every day, twice-a-day use.
4. For those who have just whitened and are experiencing sensitivity, or for patients whose teeth are naturally more sensitive, Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste Sensitivity Relief Formula contains potassium nitrate, which has proven to be effective in reducing sensitivity3.
5. It tastes amazing! The unique, delicious Cool Mint flavor strikes the perfect balance between minty and smooth and tastes nothing like anything else on the market. It is one of the main reasons customers keep coming back for more! You can take our word for it, but we suggest you try it out for yourself!