Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA is a national and international speaker, published author and practicing dental assistant for over 30 years. She has published over 200 articles in regards to Clinical Application and taught thousands of dental assistants across the US and Canada. She has her own publication for dental assistants "From Our Side Of The Chair" 9 She has started one of the first online platforms designated for dental assistants called the Academy of Chairside Assisting
Shannon and her team of dental assistant trainers have taught over 60,000 dental assistants over the last six years on clinical application for the dental assistant Shannon has taught at the Nosh Institute, Dawson Academy, and Spear Education, instructing through bolh lectures and hands-on programs.
Shannon has a column in Dental Product Report for teem evaluation of dental products and materials.
Shannon has an impressive list of awards
A few are noted below
• An active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and was the first auxiliary to sit on the AACD board of Directors.
• Awarded the (Evy) Rising Star Award from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Recognized as Dentistry Today's Top 100 Clinicians.
• Dental Product Reports 25 Most Influential Women in Dentistry.
• Presented the Lucy Hobbs Award,
• Awarded the sunstar Butler Award
• Dr.Bicuspid's Dental Assistant Educator of the Year
• Align Technology's Education Leadership Award